Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, One Size,Black/Ox Red
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 50% on the Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, One Size,Black/Ox Red by Fjällräven at Celebrity News Live. MPN: F23510. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kanken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder
Features & Highlights
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15" laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs 0.64 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.61 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 1 x 1 inches|