Straight backs are healthy backs! Kanken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Now over 35 years later Kanken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjallraven' s most popular products, loved by generations of users. Kanken No. 2 is made from durable, double-waxed G-1000 Heavy-duty with an inside back pocket in G-1000 Lite. Just like its predecessor, it is a durable everyday backpack, just as practical to use on the way to school or work as when on an outing or out travelling. The main compartment has a generous opening that makes it easy to pack and take things out. The back pocket has a padded sitting pad in G-1000 Heavy-duty so a comfortable rest is never far away. Two open pockets on the sides and a zippered pocket on the front. Details and handles in leather, shoulder straps in textile. Impregnation can be easily enhanced with Greenland Wax, something that also further increases durability.
Features & Highlights
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, longer lasting material.
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL MATERIAL: The Kanken No. 2 is made from Fjallraven's own hardwearing fabric, G-1000. The dense weave is made from a waxable 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. Prepares you for all types of adventures all year-round.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken No. 2 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a G-1000 reinforced sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15" x 10.6" x 5.1" and weighs 1.2 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
|Manufacturer:||Fjall Raven (outdoor)|
|Publisher:||Fjall Raven (outdoor)|
|Studio:||Fjall Raven (outdoor)|
|Item Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.63 x 14.96 x 14.96 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fjallraven, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 421585C33, ean: 5052071816535,
More comfort on the move leaves more of your energy for adventures. Adjustable features like the back system, top tension straps and a movable chest strap all add up to a supportive fit, whatever your shape. The 65-litre capacity stores all the gear ...
By Eagle Creek
mpn: EC0A34PS199, ean: 0190286626466,
This checkpoint friendly laptop backpack works hard whenever and wherever you are. Complete with all ways secure laptop and tablet sleeves, puncture-resistant #10 lockable zippers and central lock point to keep your things secure. It's your command c...
mpn: WL4734-485, ean: 0882256181098,
Room for your laptop and airline carry-on acceptable! able to be wheeled or carried backpack style. Innovative features allow for use as carry-on luggage or a back-saving solution for students with a heavy homework load. Interior pouch accommodates ...
By Lucky Brand
mpn: LB2492-FASPO, ean: 0639470598450,
Drawstring with magnetic closure. Top carrying handle with adjustable shoulder straps. Signature logo embossed detail in back. Flat base to provide upright structure. Lined interior. Interior back-wall zip pocket. Two interior slip pockets....