Fjallraven Kanken No.2 Backpack, Green
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Fjallraven Kanken No.2 Backpack, Green by Fjallraven at Celebrity News Live. MPN: F23565. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Straight backs are healthy backs! Kanken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Now over 35 years
Features & Highlights
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, longer lasting material.
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL MATERIAL: The Kanken No. 2 is made from Fjallraven's own hardwearing fabric, G-1000. The dense weave is made from a waxable 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. Prepares you for all types of adventures all year-round.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken No. 2 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a G-1000 reinforced sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15" x 10.6" x 5.1" and weighs 1.2 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
|Manufacturer:||Fjall Raven (outdoor)|
|Publisher:||Fjall Raven (outdoor)|
|Studio:||Fjall Raven (outdoor)|
|Item Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.63 x 14.96 x 14.96 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|