Fjallraven Kanken No. 2, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, Blue Ridge
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Fjallraven Kanken No. 2, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, Blue Ridge by Fjallraven at Celebrity News Live. MPN: 23565. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kanken No.2 is made from durable, double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty with an inside back pocket in G-1000 Lite. Just like its predecessor, it is a durable
Features & Highlights
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, longer lasting material.
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL MATERIAL: The Kanken No. 2 is made from Fjallraven's own hardwearing fabric, G-1000. The dense weave is made from a waxable 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. Prepares you for all types of adventures all year-round.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken No. 2 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a G-1000 reinforced sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs 1.2 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
|Item Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.63 x 14.96 x 14.96 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|