Hestra Luxury Deerskin Winter Lined Leather Gloves # 2028 - Cork
Hestra Luxury Deerskin Winter Lined Leather Gloves # 2028 - Cork by Hestra at Celebrity News Live. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hestra was founded in 1936 by farmer Martin Magnusson and remains a family run business to this day. Still operating out of the Swedish town of
Hestra was founded in 1936 by farmer Martin Magnusson and remains a family run business to this day. Still operating out of the Swedish town of Hestra, their four generations of glove-making experience allows them to produce some of the highest quality designs out there.
Favoured by pro-skiers and ordinary outdoorsy Swedes alike, these gloves speak of workmanship, tradition and quality.
Super warm deer skin leather gloves with a 'boa-fleece' lining by glove specialists HestraFeatures
- Brand: Hestra
- Style: Women's winter gloves
- Material: North American deer skin leather
- Lining: Boa-Fleece - An airy and rugged construction of polyamide or polyester. Holds heat well, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Elasticated cuff to keep the gloves nice and snug
Want something similar? Search '# 1029'.
- Small - 6
- Medium - 7
- Large - 8
The numbers refer to the number of inches that the widest part of your hand (just beneath the knuckles) measures in circumference. This does not include the thumb.
Due to the nature of leather products and differing computer monitors please view the photos as a representation which will not be 100% accurate.
Our colour names and swatches are provided to us by our supplier and we suggest you use these as more of a general representation of the colour
Features & Highlights
- From renowned Swedish glove brand Hestra
- Made from soft and supple deerskin leather
- # 2028
- Lined with Boa fleece
- Full range of Hestra gloves available