It keeps you safe without weighing you down. The Propper CWU 27/P Nomex Flight Suit is built to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R as worn by all U.S. flight crews. Made with flame-resistant, non-melting Nomex fabric, our suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams and a bi-swing back. Every color except Black is NIR compliant.Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 RFeatures Nomex, a flame-resistant, non-melting materialFabric is lightweight, will never fadeNIR compliant* (all colors except Black)Felled seams throughout for enhanced durabilitySix primary pockets with additional accessory pocketsTwo-way zipper front with cloth pullAdjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffsAdjustable waist belt with hook and loop closureZippered leg openingsReinforced shoulders to prevent wearBi-swing back improves range of motionNomex 92% meta aramid / 5% para aramid / 3% conductive fibers
Features & Highlights
- Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R, Features Nomex, a flame-resistant, non-melting material
- Fabric is lightweight, will never fade, NIR compliant* (all colors except Black), Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets, Two-way zipper front with cloth pull, Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, Zippered leg openings, Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion, Nomex 92% meta aramid / 5% para aramid / 3% conductive fibers
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Propper, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By AO Eyewear
mpn: 32177, ean: 0090577321776,
The U.S. Armed Forces' best-kept secret now available in the consumer market.Performance-tested sunglasses with classic aviator styling. The Original Pilot Sunglass has been a favorite of U.S. military pilots for more than 50 years.Engineered to rigi...